Olivia’s been challenged by Jennifer Eaton!
1. Is your WIP Published or Represented? Oh, um, I’ve been bad lately and haven’t written anything. I have two ideas in my head but have been knee deep in other projects to work on them. So I think I’ll dive into the re-release of Boughs of Holly.
2. How long did it take you to write? About a month, being a single short. When Still Moments said they wanted to sell it as a stand alone (It was originally in a Christmas Anthology), I asked if I could add a few scenes. Might as well give it something new and refreshing.
3. What other WIP’s in your genre would you compare it to? Well, it’s a Christmas-themed one. I don’t really know who I’d compare it to because it’s on the humorous side and, IMO, that’s a little rare in pure romance.
4. Which authors inspired you to write this WIP? Honestly, I’m not one to buy Christmas-themed books. I did buy one, because it was my favorite author, but that would be the only reason I would.
5. Tell us anything else that might pique our interest about this WIP. It’s about finding that one true love among the ashes of a broken relationship. Not every second chance is a rebound doomed for failure.
6. Finally: Tag three other Authors and ask them to complete the above interview. Are you going to be mad if I don’t do this? *blushes*