Emaginette called me out in a blog Tag You’re It! game so I’m answering her questions. Pardon me if I don’t move this along.
1. Favorite celebrity. What about them do you like best?I don’t really have one. I mean, there are ones I’ll go to a movie or whatnot to see because they’re in them but that’s few a far between.
2. Favorite animal, real or not. Why?Cat. They’re cuddly and great companions. Their independence isn’t a snub to the humans they live with, it’s to shoe that even though they don’t need us, they still want to be there.
3. Favorite type of weather or climate. What do you do when it you are in your element?I like fog. It’s mysterious and blankets the earth. Even i nthe calm it brings, it’s deadly as it impedes your vision.
4. If you could live the life of anyone in a book, who would you choose and why?I love fantasy so I’d say the life of an adventure. No ties and you go where the world takes you. The dangers are there, of course, but the world is what you make of it.
5. Who was the first character you fell in love with?Shadowspawn from the Thieves World series. Mysterious and no one’s bitch.
6. What is your favorite food? Any special ingredient to make it taste just right?Chicken. I love adding rosemary and garlic to it.
7. Of all the stories you’ve ever read, watched or heard, which five did you like best?Five? Oh boy…The Pigman by Paul Zindel, The Brotherhood of the Rose by David Morrell, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ’s Childhood Pal by Christopher Moore, Wizard’s First Rule by Terry Goodkind, and The Way of the Shadows by Brent Weeks.
8. If you were to jump into your car right now, where would you go? And why?Pittsburgh. Love hte city, love the sports. Plus I’ve got a lot of family out there I love visiting and don’t do it enough.
9. Is there a moment in your life that you would change? How would it turn out this time?What ifs shouldn’t be in anyone’s life, really. I can, however, wish I would have had more courage to start my writing (as in submissions) sooner than I did.
10. If you were given a large sum to donate to any cause you wanted, where would it go?Cancer research.
11. Did you find this fun? Would you do it again?I’m a spoil sport. I’m really not into these things anymore but I figured I’d give it a go for once. It’s the reason I’m not picking others to have a go with it.