Here it is, folks! And it’s a writer’s worst nightmare too. I really thought hard on how this contest should go. So here’s what I have in mind:
1) I want it to be anonymous as far as posting.
2) I want it to be writing related.
3) The subject matter definitely has to be about Pirates & Swashbucklers.
So, with that ironed out, here’s what you have to do to win a signed copy of Pulp Empire’s Pirates & Swashbucklers. Submit a 150 to 250 blurb for an imaginary book based on a pirate and/or swashbuckler character:
- -It cannot be something you’ve already written.
- -It CAN be in any genre. In fact, name your poison on that one.
-Mail your entry to: Bashear Santiago. Include the entry in the body of the of the email. Any emails with attachments will be deleted.
Oooohh… I hear my writer friends cursing me already. For those who don’t spend their time in front of a keyboard hammering out the next story to seek publication, A blurb is what you find on the back of a book. The hook to hopefully sell the story an author labored over. It’s an important piece beyond the actual writing of a story. A sales pitch of sorts.
So get cracking! I’m going to keep this open for two weeks for entries. Spread the word! After the two weeks, I will post the entries here for a vote by comment. Looking forward to the entries.